Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Step No 2 (Catering)



Next step we did for our wedding preparation is to look for the cheapest caterer! Thanks to Paco we have our all time suki Caterer Vickoy's Catering. I called Vickoy and set for an appointment. I called my honey immediately and ask her if she wants to go with me to Vickoy and she said Yes. I waited her at Robinson's Manila after my work. Syempre rich kid nanaman ang panggap ng Bida so I bringout my laptop to surf the net via WIFI. Sad to say nakaoff ata ang server nila.

When my honey came, I was very hungry then. So kahit walang money (kasi Petsa de peligro November 27) basta may credit card astang yuppie nanaman si Captain Barbel. We eat at Chicken Inasal, same parin ever favorite Squid Staff.

After we ate, we go directly to Vickoy's house at galinggalingan nanaman ako kasi I don't know were to ride a Jeep going to Dakota so we take Harizon Plaza Mabini. Medyo naglakad kami ng malayo pabalik sa adriatico. Atlast we arrived! We ask for the menu and ask how much would it cost for 200 persons. We agreed on the price, syempre ginamit ko ang pagiging Monsignor Junior ko, then we went home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi bunso, te malou e2...pinaka cheaper na talaga c Vikoy. Kht pa gamitin mo pa ang name ko para makakuha ka ng discount yun na yun, enough na sbihin na taga paco ka at monsignor junior ka, bigat mo pre!